Towing and labor coverage, also known as roadside assistance coverage, is designed to help you when your vehicle breaks down or experiences other problems while on the road. Here are some common services that this coverage typically provides:

  • Emergency towing: If your vehicle becomes inoperable due to a mechanical failure or accident, towing coverage can reimburse you for the cost of having your vehicle towed to a nearby repair shop or a preferred location specified in your policy.
  • Roadside assistance: This can include services such as jump-starting a dead battery, changing a flat tire, delivering fuel if you run out, or unlocking your vehicle if you accidentally lock your keys inside.
  • Trip interruption expenses: Some policies may cover the costs of lodging, meals, and transportation if your vehicle breaks down far from home and requires repairs, leaving you stranded overnight.

How can I get towing and labor coverage?

You can contact your insurance provider or speak with your insurance agent to get towing and labor coverage. They will be able to provide you with more information about the cost, coverage limits, and any additional benefits or options that may be available to you.

It’s always a good idea to review your insurance policy and ask questions to ensure you understand the specific details of your coverage.

About the Author: CompuQuotes Editorial
Get smart about saving money on insurance